Kuddy Cosmetics International was founded over 40 years ago by Mrs. Kudirat Olayinka Fashola. She had a vision to supply products that encouraged men and women of all skin types to embrace the uniqueness of their skin while improving its texture. After thorough research, she partnered with brands who shared the same vision. The company has been a leading name in the beauty and makeup industry in Nigeria with an availability of over 20,000 skincare and makeup products on shelves in 15 locations in Nigeria. All products are carefully selected to meet the various needs and requirements of all our consumers. Start a new career today with Kuddy Cosmetics International, and be part of our success story.
Kuddy Cosmetics Recruitment is to fill the position below
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily store operation and activities, Overseeing the activities of all warehouse officers in their respective units coordinating their activities, assisting and paying close attention to identify and correct errors in their work
- Facilitate the process of invoice picking and packing, receiving, loading and supplying of goods to customers..
- Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned store employees; assign workloads to store officers and ensure adequate time management in the respective job activities of all personnel in the warehouse unit
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs and prepare reports as required; maintain inventory of items in the store; file records as required; ensuring proper material handling of all products in the store at all times
- Ensuring the store is neatly arranged at all times and maintaining storage areas by organizing the floor space within the store.
- Active involvement in receiving new inventory into warehouses, main, and extension stores at the head office of Kuddy Cosmetics.
- Close monitoring on the movement of products in and out of the store
- Posting of all Pos transfers, invoice and retail orders ensuring that store inventory and Pos is always accurate at all times
- Ensuring that the main and extension stores at the Hq sis adequately stocked at all times to meet up with demands of internal(Branches) and external customers
- Keeping detailed records of all completed orders of branches and external customers
- Ensure all goods dispatched from the warehouse unit leaves the store with an invoice
- Generate a periodic detailed report on all dormant, and products about to expire in the store and provide proactive and intelligent suggestions regarding the products to prevent further deterioration and loss to the business.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st JUly, 2023.
Also Apply For Moniepoint Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you