Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Preparing vouchers for Payment, Daily
- Bank Reconciliation on, Daily basis.
- Handling Petty Cash.
- Entering Bank payments and Posting Journal Entry on Tally.
- Preparing Cheque requisition for Payment.
- Attending to Complains pertaining to Bank Payments.
- Sorting Vouchers, LPOs.
- Preparing Casual Labour Sheet.
- Receiving of the good delivery note (GRN) and posting Local purchase entry in tally.
- preparation and checking of supplier’s payment as when due.
- Getting LPO from procurement and posting entries in tally.
- Filling of all Local purchases order and LPO with relevant documents.
- Posting of Journal entry for spare parts, Diesel consumption, NEPA consumption, LPG Consumption.
- Partaking on physical stock taking for Maintenance, Production, RM-Store.
- Receiving of Return Delivery Note from logistics.
- Liaising with other department for smooth operation of business.
- Stock Reconciliation for Engineering spare parts, Monthly.
- Perform Other Activities given by the HOD/SCM.
Also Apply For Sahara Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Minimum Educational standard: B.Sc. / HND in Accounting, Business Administration & Economics
- Minimum Working Experience: 2 Years.
Job Requirements, Skills & Attitude:
- Manufacturing Experience is a must.
- Good knowledge of accounting.
- Good Knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel Especially.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
- Must be Confidential
- Male Candidates Only for gender balance.
N100,000.00 Gross Pay.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV via mail to: email@example.com with the job title “Account Assistant (Mushin)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you