CarePoint Hospitals is a chain of health facilities focused on providing a quality-filled and customer-centered experience for our patients. It offers general out-patient & In-patient care multi-specialist care obstetrics & gynecology accident & emergency ante-natal, neo-natal & post-natal immunization laboratory & diagnostics ambulance services. Start a new career today with CarePoint Hospitals Limited, and be part of our success story.
CarePoint Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Provide Primary Care Services as follows:
- Examine patients for illness or injury; provide urgent/emergency medical services (including resuscitation, stabilization and assessment and diagnosis, treatment, and referral as necessary).
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results. Document treatments on digital charting software, adhering to CarePoint Hospital’s medical charting standards, including ongoing progress notes and test results.
- Assess the urgency and severity of presenting problems through history-taking, examination, and investigation. respond to patients’ medical / health problems by referring to their history.
- Carry out investigation and diagnosis, plan and provide treatment to patients in the form of medicines and other therapies, referring them to specialist providers as necessary or appropriate.
- Recommend and, where appropriate, conduct appropriate patient treatment or intervention procedures or options, including but not limited to prescribing, minor surgery and other general practice procedures, counselling, psychological interventions, advising and education.
- Refer or order laboratory tests, radiological and/or other diagnostic investigations, interpreting such results as required.
- Discuss and analyze any possible side effects of prescribed medications with patients and/or their family members or caregivers.
- Provide ongoing care and support for people with chronic and terminal conditions to reduce deterioration, increase independence and reduce suffering, referring, where relevant, to appropriate service providers.
- Work closely with nurses, technicians, and other medical staff to contribute to the clinical team’s ability to deliver excellent patient services and support efficient management, coordination and the planning, delivery & evaluation of quality patient care.
- Provide health education, counselling and information to patients and their families or caregivers regarding their medical condition(s), treatment options and on how to improve their health through preventative care strategies of nutrition, exercise, and hygiene
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Practice active listening and excellent communication skills with patients, their families, and facility staff, addressing patient concerns as the highest priority.
- Participate in the weekly work schedules and call duty rosters.
- Comply with all CarePoint clinical, billing & medical records protocols and other company policies.
- Protect patients and Hospital employees by adhering established health and safety policies regarding infection-control policies and protocols, handling of instruments, storage of drugs, disposal of sharps and other potentially dangerous equipment and Controlled Substance regulations.
- Ensure quality of care and protect the Hospital Community by adhering to professional standards, Hospital policies and procedures, federal, state and local requirements and Safe Care standards; actively participate in the SafeCare quality improvement activities.
- Maintain the level of CME points required to retain relevant professional accreditations and the ability to practice.
- Support teamwork by promptly communicating appropriate information, responding to requests, and participating in team problem-solving efforts.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Principal or Senior Medical Officers or Clinical Director.
Expected Skills and Competencies
Education, Qualifications & Experience Education:
- MBBS from an accredited institution. Valid and up-to-date Medical Practice License.
- Previous Experience 2 – 4 years post-qualification relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant healthcare laws & regulations.
- Computer Skills (EMR, MS Office & the Internet)
- Communication Skills – oral & written.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2023.
Also Apply For Lance Trend Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you