Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. See more Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Development Manager
- Lead and manage the deployment and monitoring of modern technology by providing technical support to sales team in order to emplace confidence in Topfeeds products in the designated region.
- Implement and monitor technologically innovative programs and extend innovation/development to farmers by providing training and guidance on how to achieve best yield from Topfeeds products in the assigned region.
- Accountable for monitoring the Technology Deployment Officer’s operations and game plan in the allocated area through proper control of the programs that support Topfeeds’ B2B products.
- Provide Technical support to the sales team in the assigned region by swiftly responding to farm emergencies, actively participate in Go-To-Market (GTM) and other knowledge sharing sessions to improve the loyalty of farmers/customers to Topfeeds products.
- Manage the technological interface between management and customers/farmers by collecting and collating data and reports from the field and reporting same to management for effective decision making.
- Perform other functions as instructed by the Management.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or related qualification.
- Membership of Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related field.
- Experience in Food, Feed or FMCG Industry.
The Person must have:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong leadership and critical thinking skills with the drive and focus to deliver results through teams.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent managerial skills.
Appplication Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you