Pulse is Africa’s foremost innovative media company, informing and engaging Africans and producing contents and creative digital marketing platforms for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal. We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa. Start a new career journey today at Pulse Nigeria.
Pulse Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Producer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Pulse is looking for a Video Producer to join the team. Our ideal candidate is a creative storyteller and has hands-on experience with multimedia productions, telling stories that support marketing objectives.
Also Apply For: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Your Job Duties and Responsibilities
This position will be based in our Lagos office, reports to the Head of Social Video. KPIs to be met on a regular basis will be communicated:
- Scripting and storytelling for all projects, including client projects – in all styles, forms and lengths
- Develop and pitch creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet objectives
- Ensure quality control of all published content – story authenticity, fact checking, spelling, grammar, style, consistency with the Pulse brand voice, adherence to Pulse editorial guidelines, full respect for copyright laws.
- Script, storyboard, set deadlines, and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Social Video to help facilitate the creation of digital video content
- Plan video shoots; shoot outline, scout, and select shoot locations
- Develop production schedules and manage timelines and resources to ensure deadlines are met
- Meet regularly with the Head of Video/Senior Producer to discuss video content and suggest innovative ideas
- Prepare questions for celebrity interviews and conduct the interviews
- Production of weekly in-house videos and podcast formats
- Stay up to date of the latest trends and contribute to team learning sessions and knowledge sharing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 – 3 years experience in overseeing new media content and video production.
- Excellent writing and story development skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: Alpha Mead Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Portfolios to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you