Air Peace Limited is constantly aim for perfection. Because of the many abilities and experiences of our people, we are able to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities, enabling us to reach greater heights. We hire the greatest personnel and provide them a tremendous opportunity to show off their talents in a service-driven environment. Start a new career with Air Peace Limited today, and be part of our success story.
Air Peace Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the safe handling and transportation of aircraft spares, materials, tools and equipment between technical stores and aircraft maintenance sites to facilitate timely accomplishments of maintenance tasks.
Also Apply For: Konga Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- You will ensure aircraft spares, materials, tools and equipment are handled and with care, in accordance with company and manufacturer’s requirements ensuring they are delivered to the right location at the right time and relevant records are maintained.
- Understanding dangerous goods and ESDS handling requirements ensuring material and personal safety requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensuring parts are protected from the environment and possibility of man-handling damages at all times.
- Maintain service and appearance of vehicles and equipment in a good condition to meet set standard.
- Carry out Pre-Use inspections on all Vehicles and equipment before deployment.
- You will ensure paperwork is correct and attached to all aircraft parts at the time of collection.
- Understand the value of the spares, ensure parts are loaded correctly and safely secured on company vehicles, as well as handled correctly to avoid any damages or malfunction
- You will report any incident occurred during handling, which would likely to cause damage. Recognise and report suspected damages, improper packaging
and wrong labelling.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices to ensure that the work environment is hazard free, safe and pleasant.
- To assist technicians with routine tasks under instruction.
- Adheres to published Health and Safety requirements set by the company and government agencies particularly for operating equipment.
- Perform such other duties reasonably requested by the Engineer.
Key Performance Indicators
- 98%Timely delivery of Aircraft parts, tools, and equipment.
- 90% serviceability of ramp equipment and vehicles.
- Nil Violations and incidences on the ramp.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- O’ Level aggregate.
- 1 year of job-related experience preferably in an airline maintenance environment will be an added advantage.
- Valid driving license -Heavy Vehicle License preferred.
- Ability to operate fork lift, cranes and Aircraft tow tug an added advantage.
- Trade Test Certificate or an equivalent from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised and neat
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: PalmPay Limited Recruitment 2023 (16 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Technical Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you