Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilingual Executive Assistant (French and English)
Job type: Full time
Department: DCP – HR
- Supporting and contributing to the Line Manager’s success
Also Apply For: Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2023 (2 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Executive in the organization of his daily responsibilities: meetings, appointments, filtering of mails, writing of reports and mails, etc.
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and computer applications related to the organizational unit.
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research and preparing reports and recommendations.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies or Languages and other relevant discipline
- 5 to 9 years related job experience.
- Bilingual certification (English & French) is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluency in both French and English is a must.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: PalmPay Limited Recruitment 2023 (16 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you