The British Council is the UK’s international organization that promote cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. See more British Council Job vacancies Here >>
British Council Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Day Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
The working days:Tuesday to Saturday
Pay Band: BRC-4-F
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2023 (5 Positions)
- The purpose of this role is to ensure effective and efficient delivery of Exams in Nigeria.
- To manage Venue Supervisor engagement, relationship, and performance.
- To co-ordinate and manage any risk or issue resolution, including co-ordination of customer (candidate) communication directly or through customer services.
- To be point of contact for Venues/Test Day Supervisors on test day.
- To work closely with Operations staff colleagues to ensure exam registration and paper delivery are in place for test day and oversight on post-test activities.
But not limited to the following:
- Undertakes the related planning and delivery functions in preparation for Test Days in line with BC processes.
- Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers and may be a specific point of reference on queries relating to an area of nominated expertise or responsibility. Identifies where more complex issues require resolution by others and refers them on accordingly.
- Supports continuous improvement in the efficiency/cost effectiveness/quality of service delivery/systems in the unit or department.
- Undertakes contingency and risk management on the ground, liaises with Customer Service, Examiner or Venue Staff to ensure alignment on communications
- Uses standard procedures and templates, regularly records, analyses and reports on operational activity such as venue staff performance to support senior managers in making timely and effective business decisions that respond to operational needs.
- Monitors and takes responsibility for small-scale resources/cash/stock, following established procedures and ensures that equipment and materials are available and ready to use when needed.
- Plans and prioritises own work activities, which span across a range of different work streams, responding to changing and at times competing requirements to ensure effective delivery of responsibilities over a weekly or monthly time horizon.
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Experience working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service.
- Ability to ensure compliance, risk, and security standards are monitored and maintained.
- University Degree in any subject or relevant qualification.
- Experience of supporting delivery of computer-based exams.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
NGN7,363,086.00 per annum plus benefits.
Application Closing Date
31st July 2023 (23:59 South Africa Time).
Also Apply For Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
- Role holder may be required to work on weekends and to supervise in centres outside of primary base.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you