IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution that focused on ensuring that the poor take part in their economy by providin them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals. See more IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Job vacancies Here >>
IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Alausa, Lagos
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Perform Clients deposit and withdrawal transactions (cash and cheque) within approved limits and provide responses to customers’ enquiries or complaints in a polite and courteous manner within the cash area.
- Ensure complete adherence to the dictates of the Cashbox Procedure (including adjoining annexes) and other applicable MEMOs in force at all times.
- Ensure that Cash is arranged and stored in an orderly manner (according to denominations) in the Till box and ensure that the cash cabin is neat, tidy, and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers account details (Name, account Number, account type etc.), signatures and pictures before performing deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Verify that cash notes received are not counterfeit notes at the time of presentation using the Bank-one software.
- Ensure proper and complete record keeping and filing of all transaction reports and receipts.
- Support and participate in the deposit mobilization effort of the branch.
- Actively support the client advisor team in raising deposits by cross-selling, giving general information about products and services and referring clients to the client advisors.
- Actively inform clients about transferring their funds via the funds transfer channel.
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any related field.
- 1 – 2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Active PC user.
- Excellent customer service relation.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2023.
Also Apply For SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you