IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution that focused on ensuring that the poor take part in their economy by providin them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals. See more IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Job vacancies Here >>
IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Business Development (Commercial)
Location: Agbara & Ikorodu – Lagos
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
Also Apply For Green Africa Airways Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Win new customers and retain existing customers
- Ensure optimal team work
- Ensure deposit liability mobilization
- Supervise call plan and call memo
- Ensure team representation in the market
- Motivation and mentoring of team members
- Aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Reactivate inactive and dormant accounts
- Profit maximization through quality Risk Assets creation
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy meeting set revenue targets
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years and more relevant work experience in as a Team Lead, Business Development or Relationship Manager in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2023.
Also Apply For Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Team Lead, Business Development” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate residing around Lekki, Sangotedo, Ajah, Ketu, M12 & Ikorodu environs will be given preference.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you