MTN Nigeria’s vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our purpose is to make Nigerian lives a whole lot BRIGHTER by delivering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Connect Operations NW, Customer Services
Job Identification: 2912
Location: Sokoto, North Central Region
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Customer Operations Walk In North West
Division: Customer Relations
- Manage the operations and general activities of the customer assistance center within the regional location.
- Lead and manage a team of customer care representatives to deliver excellent customer care and implement customer service operational plans.
- Assist in monitoring customer relationship management (CRM) operations, identifying trends, and delivering optimum service to customers.
- Provide technical, procedural, and policy guidance to customer care representatives and other operational staff, and supervise all technical activities and administrative duties in the customer assistance center.
- Act as a change agent in the implementation of new initiatives both within the business unit and across the organization, including initiatives to reduce churn and increase customer loyalty within segments.
- Ensure key customer data is adequately captured, prompt documentation of transactions, and collect data and information on customer care needs and issues.
- Ensure adherence to schedules and other defined rules and regulations within the assistance center and that procedures are followed to promote meaningful communications between customers and customer care representatives.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of customer care representatives and facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to team members.
- Assist in the design, review, and update of processes, policies, and procedures (PPPs) in line with the organization’s value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Assist in carrying out customer-related research and assist in coordinating the customer satisfaction index and brand perception survey.
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement, and ensure complaints are promptly attended to, queries escalated appropriately, and customers are informed of the status of the resolution process.
- Coach and train team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets and requirements, and the techniques and approaches required to optimize services.
- Drive knowledge management and best practices sharing within their own unit, department, division, or enterprise-wide as required.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on sales for management review.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3–7 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in a customer-facing operations environment
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in query resolution
- Experience in general ledger reconciliations.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.