Crossover Restaurant Limited has been known for its passion to provide our esteemed customers with healthy and tasty meals. Sincerely, nothing bits our satisfaction like seeing the smiling faces of our clients as their taste bud are pampered with finger licking dishes.We make conscious effort to get quality raw materials to ensure very healthy while you get the value for your money. We keep our tradition alive as there is no better way than ensuring awesome time with you enjoying a good delicacy. Start a new career today with Crossover Restaurant, and be part of our success story.
Crossover Restaurant Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Moniepoint Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining staff.
- Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all standards and steps of service are met through all guests interactions.
- Ensuring that checklists, requisitions, and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating
- pertinent information to the staff, such as menu changes.
- Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions, and provide accurate information
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situation, serving as a role model for the staffs
- Ensure basic standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring that all steps of services are being followed on a daily basis.
- Interact positively with customers promoting ourservices. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions. Maintain rapport with all departments and attend relevant meetings.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.Judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality. Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments for consistency.
- Ensure that all standards and cash handling procedures are met.
- Maintain cleanliness on a daily basis.
- Solicit feedback from guests concerning the service
- Work closely with the Restaurant Manager, HOP, and acountant on monthly inventory and quarterly china/glass/silver/linen inventory.
- Ensure all weekly and monthly reports are detailed and submitted in a timely matter.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in planning and setting up special events e.g Mother’s Day, Easter, Father’s Day, Christmas, Graduation, New Years, Holiday Events, etc.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND, or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year experience.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2023.
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you