Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa with over 5,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. See more Jumia Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Account Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (15 Position)
- You will be responsible for managing the media activities of Jumia’s Strategic brand partners: the Joint Business Plan (JBP) Partners. You will have a dozen JBP brands in your portfolio to animate monthly with an expectation of high-achieving campaigns.
- Should bandwidth allow, you will also be able to support some of our key strategic sellers that are not part of regional JBPs but are covered in local ones.
- You will be reporting to the local Head of Advertising as well as functionally to the person overseeing all regional Joint Business Plans.
- You will be working closely with the Strategic Vendor Service (SVS), each leading one brand regionally from the commercial, logistics, and advertising budget aspects.
As the end-to-end owner of the execution of all media activities of the regional JBP partners in your country, your responsibilities include:
- Defining a monthly media plan for your brands.
- Executing the media plan once aligned with the brand.
- Analyzing the media plan performance at channel level & optimizing it intra-month.
- Reporting on the results and building recommendations brand by brand to improve the coming month’s plan
- Building relationships with local JBP brand teams as well as the Adopts & marketing teams.
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Minimum Requirements Profile
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification.
- 4/7 years experience managing online marketing campaigns: multi-channel management, at ease with marketing KPIs and campaign budget management.
- Growth hacker mindset.
- Brand DNA sensitivity is a plus.
- Enjoying data crunching and at ease with large data sets and multiple sources of info.
- Enjoying working with multi-stakeholders.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2023.
Also Apply For Polaris Digitech Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you