Wakanow was established in 2008 as Nigeria’s first OTA (Online Travel Agent) to bridge the gap and eliminate the barriers and inefficiencies facing the travel industry. See more Wakanow Job vacancies Here >>
Wakanow Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Architect
- Responsible for building and integrating information systems to meet the Wakanows needs.
Also Apply For Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Manages detailed design phases for development projects, tracking and resolving technical issues and ensuring solution meets business needs
- Build and deliver complex technical solutions
- Lead technical project teams of three or more developers
- Identify program dependencies and critical decision / discussion points
- Transformation of requirements into .NET architect solutions
- Lead technical discovery
- Give technical presentations
- Recommend best of breed web applications
- Convey technical information to non-technical Interact with product managers during product ideations, and guides on technical solutions.
- Experience in creating Test Driven Developments solution using SOLID Principles.
- Highly effective team-working skills, with an established track record in coaching others across teams at all technical levels
- 8+ years’ experience in Software Development using Microsoft technologies and Azure.
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis, demonstrated ability to solve end customers problems.
- Must be experienced in customers facing web applications with high traffic.
- Previous Experience with Real-Time web-based communications.
- Technical skills must include but not limited to: C#.Net, MS SQL, Mongo DB, Elastic Search, Redis, Queue systems, Micro Service architecture. Familiar with Agile Methodology and SDLC.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For RevenStrat Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you