The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. See more Coca-Cola Company Job vacancies Here >>
Coca-Cola Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager – Africa
Job Number: R-90666
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Also Apply For: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (5 Position)
- Responsible for support and implementation of The Company’s Security & Asset Protection strategies/program within one specific geographic business sector (West Africa Business Unit) and to support other Global Security and Asset Protection (GSAP) programs across Africa covering the three main composites of Risk Management, Operations Management / Incident Management / Information Management.
- Contribute and support the concept of ‘Freedom within a Framework’ to implement improved security and safety strategies that complement the Global Security and Asset Protection (GSAP) Vision and Mission on the African Continent
What You will Do for Us
- Support the IMCR (Incident Management Crisis Resolution) program for the Market Franchise Operations including training of bottler and franchise office staff. Support in Validation testing and continuous audit ready compliance
- Support the Business Resilience/Continuity program for the Market Franchise Operations, support validation programs, training and desk top exercises, constant state of audit readiness.
- In support to GSAP localize and support strategic security plan for the Franchises to mitigate risks across all relevant geographies and asset categories
- Develop and Implement Operational security plans for the Business unit including emergency preparedness resilience and testing encompassing Enterprise Risk Management
Also Apply For: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Conduct Security Audit of company owned facilities and implementation of corrective action plans aligned to GSAP programs.
- Creation of Business Unit/Franchise security policies and procedures, updating and management thereof as well as enforcement of compliance
- Investigations leadership and management including pre-employment screening, COBC elements, criminal and civil investigations where required.
- Senior leadership executive protection program management including Expat/Mobility security program and housing security management.
- Live company event safety and security leadership including Legal/Regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Security Training and awareness program rollout of GSAP Programs
- Security risk analysis and assessments
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders and become a valued partner and value adding resource.
- B.Sc in the field of Security, Law Enforcement, Legal, Risk Management
- At least 7 years experience in a Security/Risk Management role in a Corporate Office environment
- At least 3 years as a functional lead or head of Security in a corporate office environment
- At least 3 years Profit & Loss /OR/ Budget Accountability
- At least 3 years international experience in a Security Role
- Experience with complex travel to challenging destinations.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates must be in possession of Legal Rights to Work in Nigeria.
- No Work Permits or Right to Work will be supported and Candidates that legally are not able to work in host location will not be eligible.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you