Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy / Business Development Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Dangote Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Actively seeks avenues for business expansion and following up on leads.
- Supports the corporate planning process, and coordinates the execution of agreed and approved strategies.
- Liaises with Business Unit Heads on execution and reporting on strategic initiatives.
- Performs feasibility studies and market research on proposed strategic investments e.g., the potential of new and existing locations by preparing/reviewing financial models.
- Conductsfinancial analysis of corporate performance and industry benchmarking.
- Conducts business research and intelligence activities to advise on corporate strategy.
- Reviews and updates policies and procedures manuals.
- Performs periodic reviews of enterprise-wide risks and internal controls for adequacy and improvement opportunities.
- Prepares business proposals/bid submissions.
- Actively engages the internal Projects Team on ongoing company projects.
- Participates in exhibitions, trade shows, and industry forums.
- Monitors and reports on progress in the execution of corporate initiatives
Also Apply For: Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting or a related field, a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification: ICAN, ACCA, PMP, CFA, CBAP, or any other similar professional accreditation is an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a related role.
- Must be below 30 years.
Skills and Competencies:
- Business Process review
- Business Strategy development
- Risk and Control Assessment
- Project management
- Organizational design and review
- Business research and market intelligence
- Financial modelling
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: Moniepoint Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you