OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. See more OPay Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Opay Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sector Head (Sales – Ecommerce)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sector Head -(E-Commerce) is a high-performing Sales and business development professional to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- The Sector head will be responsible for maximizing our sector team potential, crafting sales plans, and onboarding merchants.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully onboarding key sector merchants.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan to onboard and manage sector relationships
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting merchant relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the line manager
- Identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- HND / B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Relevant prior experience of a minimum of 8 years of experience in Sales or Business Development with a minimum of 3 years as a manager or regional lead in a top E-commerce firm
- Must have a vast knowledge of the E-Commerce sector verticals.
- Must have managed businesses in the E-Commerce Space and, have good relationships with stakeholders.
- Must have requisite negotiation and communication skills
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you