The Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading integrated market infrastructure provider in Africa, championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. See more Nigerian Exchange Group Job vacancies Here >>
Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- Relationship Officer in the Capital Market division has a main responsibility of attracting new companies to list on Nigerian Exchange’s Boards; Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board) and also increasing Value-Added Services (VAC) to existing listed companies to ensure continued retention.
- Market companies to bring them to list on Nigerian Exchange’s Boards; Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board;
- Market and sell various products and services of Nigerian Exchange to prospective and existing listed companies to increase the listing value proposition;
- Build, and maintain strong relationships with leadership and executive level of listed companies, e.g. CEO, CFO, and Board Members;
- Promote listed company interface with Nigerian Exchange through participation at “Bell Ringing” ceremonies, “Facts Behind the Figures” and attendance at relevant Nigerian Exchange events;
- Develop expertise in assigned industry sector(s) to enhance marketing and relationship management;
- Understand business needs and operations of potential and listed companies’ community;
- Contribute to the achievement of listing sales goals and retention of revenue;
- Identify new products and or incremental revenue opportunities, through proactive relationship management;
- Respond to enquiries from prospective and listed companies.
Person Specification & Required Qualification
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy, Law, Banking, Economics or a similar field
- A professional certification is an advantage
- 2-5 years’ cognate client facing experience in Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Commerce, Agricultural, Transport, Telecoms or Oil and Gas Sectors
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt existing knowledge to new areas
- Good financial statements understanding and knowledge
- Track record of attracting and maintaining new client relationships in industry or the financial sector.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: email@example.com using “NGX Recruitment- Relationship Officer” as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you