The Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading integrated market infrastructure provider in Africa, championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. See more Nigerian Exchange Group Job vacancies Here >>
Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: ERP / CRM Application Support Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Our Digital Technology Division is seeking a talented ERP/CRM Application Support Officer, with expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to join our team immediately.
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP application.
- You will provide functional and technical support such as module set-up, granting access rights to functional users, workflow design as well as updates to all key stakeholders. The successful candidate will report to Team Lead, Application Support.
- Perform Server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring and ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly;
- Ensure ERP software meets business requirements and goals, fulfils user requirements, and identifies and resolves systems issues;
- Lead ERP process automation projects, create and present business cases where appropriate, develop and execute project plans, and deliver results within targeted timeframe and within budget;
- Provide support to Groupwide users of the ERP
- Write, maintain data integrity in systems and support a variety of reports or queries utilising appropriate reporting tools;
- Manage and design mappings of all ERP tables, to ensure accurate data capture that promotes prudent compliance and enables comprehensive reporting;
- Develop user friendly procedures, guidelines, and documentation applicable to the ERP;
- Collaborate with other ERP users (Finance, Procurement etc.) to ensure integrity of the ERP;
- Manage vendor relationships as well as coordinate with vendors’ application support admins and relevant stakeholders for licensing and renewals; including cost optimisation;
- Lead implementation of the enterprise applications and support with current and future state analysis, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the new enterprise technology platform;
- Monitor and track performance by tracking resolution progress and escalations;
- Administer and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with key/relevant stakeholders, monitor performance levels and take corrective action as may be required.
Person Specification & Required Qualification(s)
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline;
- Professional certification(s) such as ITIL, PMP, Business Analysis, CompTIA and/or Microsoft 365 Certified is an added advantage;
- Must have 6-8 years’ cognate experience managing an ERP system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Significant knowledge of ERP applications (such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc);
- HR/Payroll and or Finance related experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “NGX Recruitment- ERP/CRM Application Support Officer” using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you