Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience. See more Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- We are searching for a reliable Quantity Surveyor who will manage the contractual and financial side of our construction projects
- He/she will manage the costs of construction projects as well as help to ensure that our projects are completed within budget.
- Maintain and implement construction preform / budget for each project.
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers, research new materials for design and cost savings, and develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- Create scopes of work, forecast upcoming demand, assist in settling invoice or contract disputes, and handle change order requests.
- Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs.
- Ensure compliance with project budgets and provide analysis of deviations, ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate.
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies; assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines and maintain company quality control program.
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers, establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work; meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary.
- Leverage technology, safety measures, and information sharing to increase productivity and profitability.
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Maintain sub/supplier information on company online management systems, and manage materials/equipment inventory.
- Negotiate and agree on contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided.
- Process payments and invoices.
- Keep contract files and use them as a reference for the future.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Give presentations about market analysis and possible growth.
- Develop a purchasing strategy.
- Produce reports and statistics using computer software.
- Prepares monthly budget for all site works from site requisitions.
- Liaise with all site supervisors and managers.
Qualification and Background
- A Degree / HND in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, plan and strategize.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2023.
Also Apply For Lance Trend Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you