Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience. See more Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
- The Engineer must have a design consultancy background, know how to follow up with the day-to-day activities on the project site, making sure that the progress is completed according to approved drawings and approved material submittals.
- Project management abilities are also required.
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Design & Drafting of Electrical Systems including, but not limited to, Medium and Low Voltage Power, Lighting, Low Current System, etc.
- Contributing to overcoming technical challenges on projects and providing guidance to less experienced team members
- Preparing well-reasoned and well-presented technical content for inclusion in key project documents, e.g., tender documentation, engineering designs, feasibility reports or technical specifications
- Reporting to the General Manager regarding daily progress of work and plan for the next working days
- Informing the Project Manager (Contractor’s Side) and the General Manager regarding material status on the site and preparing the requirement for the upcoming period
- Design systems incorporating power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems, and equipment specification and selection.
- Take responsibility for electrical engineering tasks, and perform associated calculations and analysis
- Carry out/Supervise all relevant testing before commissioning and handing over
- Supervise the Contractor’s evaluation done for electrical engineering/construction matters
- Inspect received material in the site
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- 7 – 10 years of experience in design consultancy firms located in Nigeria
- Proficient in the use of internet, email and Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Revit, Dialux, etc.
- Must be an NSE & COREN Certified Engineer.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2023.
Also Apply For Sahara Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you