Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
- An individual who would work within the Products and Innovation team to organize and oversee projects from start to finish, ensuring delivery to the expectation of all stakeholders, within the designated budget and timeline.
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Manage the project lifecycle.
- Identify project goals, objectives, and scope.
- Develop project plans that outline the tasks, timelines, and resources required, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the project delivery team (internal resources) and third parties/vendors
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks and issues.
- Monitor and track the project’s progress.
- Manage the project’s financial resources.
- Ensure quality delivery to stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Ensure delivery to agreed project timelines.
- Analyze and evaluate project performance to identify improvement areas.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including reports.
- Provide Leadership to team members and direct reports.
Also Apply For Sahara Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Marketing, Management or related fields with a distinction of at least 2nd Class Upper.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in project management leveraging AGILE methodology.
- Proficiency with Project Management tools such as Jira and MS Project.
- Demonstrated proficiency with market research.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Effective presentation skills. Ability to produce impactful MS Powerpoint slides and clearly communicate its message.
- Effective interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Relevant Industry Certifications from reputable institutions and associations.
- Analytical Skill, Marketing, Leadership Skill, Effective Presentation Skill, Jira, Ms Project, Written And Oral Communication Skill, Presentation Skill, Agile, Oral Communication Skill, Leadership, Communication Skill, Documentation, Powerpoint, Agile Methodology, Project Management
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you