White Soul Group is a leading Automobile sales and logistics company with presence in over 3 strategic locations across Nigeria. We offer first tier automobile sales and after sales, dedicated haulage and fleet management services. The company operating standards have always been at par with global industrial standards and meet requirement of all sectors. The organization is led by a strong leadership team, familiar with international best practices, qualified in providing services to several blue chip organizations with the aim geared towards exceeding customer expectations. Apply for the ongoing White Soul Group recruitment via our latest employment portal.
White Soul Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tracking Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Tracking Officer is responsible for monitoring and managing the movement of White Soul Group Trucks to ensure efficient and timely delivery.
- A Tracking Officer plays a critical role in tracking the progress of delivery time, coordinating with drivers, and providing real-time updates on goods being delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track company vehicles’ locations with a GPS system, such as MICK Telematics and Fleet Telematics.
- Identify on-road exceptions and take immediate remedial action(s).
- Liaise with drivers, operations personnel and management on tracking activities.
- Develop and present daily management tracking reports.
- Monitoring truck driver performance (50-plus vehicles).
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate remedial action.
- Co-coordinating and responding to emergency situations.
- Developing and presenting daily management reports.
- Entails shift work (day/night).
- Provide detailed periodic reports of vehicle status (locations, speed, violations, and usage)
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2023.
Also Apply For Lance Trend Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you