Genesis Cinemas is one of the Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management. Start a new career today with Genesis Cinemas, and be part of our success story.
Genesis Cinemas Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Raise Purchase Orders in line with business policy.
- Ensure Purchase Orders are approved in line with business policy.
- Email the Purchase Order to the supplier (where the system does not support automatic emailing of the Purchase Order)
- Receipt Purchase Order based on an approved goods receipt note/delivery
- Establish sound relationships with suppliers, ensure lead times are met and expedite outstanding orders
- Drive continuous improvement across Purchasing process
- Maintain good inventory system to avoid stock out and stock variations.
- Provide update on requests filled out and ensure 100% compliance and adherence to Approved Supply Process.
- Ensure proper material package and segregation.
- Punctuality – timeliness to work on daily basis.
- Achieve 85% customer feedback score from the internal feedback software.
- Give feedback to operators on materials availability.
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc Degree or ND / HND in Accountancy, Logistics,Business Admin, Supply Chain & Procurement or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. sage)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills
- Show of professional behavior in all dealings
- Excellent job ownership
- Brand loyalty
- Commitment to assigned task
- Demonstration of strong leadership skill.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Moniepoint Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you