Buffalocrete Construct Limited is a professional manufacturer of blocks, Interlocking, Kerbs, Machinery etc. See more Buffalocrete Construct Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Buffalocrete Construct Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Abijo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations.
- You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Also Apply For Green Africa Airways Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Maintain the production schedule
- See to the maintenance and repair of machinery by tracking maintenance schedule
- Ensure the availability of materials for continued production work
- Organize workflow to meet production target
- Organize and manage space for production work, storage and movement of goods
- Ensure production output complies with company standards in quality and weight.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed
- Ensure the security of machinery, tools and materials
- Sign work ticket for sand supply
- Maintain a record of quantity of cement issued and quantity utilized
- Hire and train employees
- Enforce strict adherence to company policies
- Settle dispute between workers
- Good Knowledge of PCL machines
- Motivate and discipline workers
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Submit reports daily, weekly and monthly reports on performance and progress
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess a High School Diploma, Degree in a Technical, Engineering or relevant field with 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Knowledge of PCL machine
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills.
N960,000 – N1,200,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2023.
Also Apply For PalmPay Limited Recruitment 2023 (16 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should reside around Ajah – Eleko Axis.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you