MTN Nigeria’s vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our purpose is to make Nigerian lives a whole lot BRIGHTER by delivering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Customer Operations West 1, Customer Services
Job Identification: 2815
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Customer Operations Walk-In
Division: Customer Relations
- Escalate and route customer issues to the relevant process operators.
- Perform necessary system transactions related to customer request.
- Use organization and time management tools to track cases and meet turn-around-times and other required metrics.
- Maintain Integrity of managing subscriber data/information.
- Identify and report on customer impacting trends.
- Generate periodic reports and other ad-hoc reports as requested by team lead.
- Educate customer on use of products and services.
- Enlighten and educate customers on new products and initiatives within MTN.
- Document actions taken to resolve client problems.
- Identify and resolve customer queries effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining the acceptable service quality standard.
- Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment (Customer Care Rep (Retention & Churn).
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online