Airtel Nigeria is among the leading telecommunications service provider in Nigeria with it’s headquarter located in Lagos, the commercial centre of Nigeria. See more Airtel Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Towerco
Employment Type: Full time
About the Job
- To ensure monthly reconciliation and payment to Towercos, prepare relevant reports weekly, contract scoping and plans in line with management guidelines aimed at providing direction to achieving overall business goals.
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Good knowledge and understanding of the contract management and ensure governance meeting periodically with vendors for smooth operation of the Towercos.
- Constantly reviewing and analyzing Towerco contract to optimize cost and improve contract terms.
- Check contract clauses to get savings and periodic review.
- Review sites Payment schedule from Towercos with alignment with Finance and Networks.
- Timely validation of sites schedules as per MTSA for Towerco payments.
- Drive and monitor SLAs with functions for quick validation of Towerco payment.
- Preparation of PR/PO report of Towercos for approval.
- Validation and review of Monthly EC and HQ performance deck.
- Analyze and prepare detailed commentary and insights on financial results.
- Ensure the month end Business Review presentation submitted as per due date.
- Update monthly template on expense category showing detailed expense breakup, rate/volume analysis and continuously identify savings initiatives as per MTSA(Contract)
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Graduate & Post-graduate Degrees in Business Administration, Economics and Finance
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA).
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft excel word & PPT Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) analytical thinking.
- Application knowledge.
- Data Analysis.
- Research & data gathering.
Experience & Skills:
- 8-10 years in FMCG & Telecoms.
- High level of commitment, teamwork, achieving results, good interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, summarize key concepts and articulate appropriately.
- Attention to details.
- Business insight.
- Organizational awareness
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Sahara Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you