PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. See more Palmpay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Administrative Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and management of calendar coordination.
- Responsible for the preparation of correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets. Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Responsible for all telephone and electronic communications.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Responsible for providing answers to inquiries about organization and providing information such as company’s address and directives on company’s location etc.
- Manage all orders and maintains office supplies and record files
- Responsible for accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and department.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or any related field of study.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Front Desk Officer or Administrative Assistant.
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word) Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to respond promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2023.
Also Apply For Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you