Airtel Nigeria is among the leading telecommunications service provider in Nigeria with it’s headquarter located in Lagos, the commercial centre of Nigeria. See more Airtel Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Site Acquisition & Deployment Support
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- To ensure all Sites locations required by the business are acquired on time and within budget
- Prepare relevant reports weekly, contract scoping & management of Site Acquisition vendors and plans in line with management guidelines aimed at providing direction to achieving overall business goals.
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Good knowledge and understanding of the contract management and ensure governance meeting periodically with vendors for smooth operation of the Site Acquisition vendors.
- Ensures that Site Lease vendors portfolio is properly and accurately managed.
- Ensures that SAQ Contractors portfolio is properly and accurately managed.
- Give impute to legal unit for contract drafting for SAQ and Site Lease vendors.
- Manage minor dispute resolution arising from acquisition and refer complicated ones to legal department for closure.
- Ensure that new acquisitions are done within approved pricing schedule.
- Ensure that renewals of operational sites are done within the agreed escalation as per contract.
- Ensure weekly report of all Site Acquisitions activities and set targets submitted.
- Ensure all CAPEX and OPEX as per Acquisition required by the business is captured with Networks.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate & Post-graduate Degree in Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, professional qualification (NIESV, MNSE, COREN, PMP etc.)
- 8-10 years in FMCG & Telecoms.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) Analytical thinking.
- Application of knowledge.
- Data analysis.
- Research & data gathering.
- High level of commitment, teamwork, achieving results, good interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, analytical & leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, summarize key concepts and articulate appropriately.
- Attention to details.
- Business insight.
- Organizational awareness.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Sahara Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you