Airtel Nigeria is among the leading telecommunications service provider in Nigeria with it’s headquarter located in Lagos, the commercial centre of Nigeria. See more Airtel Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, RAN Architecture Planning
Job type: Full-time
Job type: Mid-Senior level
Also Apply For Moniepoint Recruitment (8 Positions)
About the Job
- Ensure optimal design of the Radio Access Network (RAN) Architecture across 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G technologies.
- Efficiently plan solutions for RAN projects, compile BoQs accurately and timely process Capex approvals to order the projects. Provide effective technical support during projects implementation.
- Proactively monitor Capacity Utilizations and plan expansions in order to always guarantee the availability of the required capacity headroom and maintain quality voice and data services to the end-users.
- Track RAN materials inventory and plan utilization in case old stock exists.
- Provide technical support during implementation which includes determining the RFI requirement and issuing the necessary Service Orders to TowerCos among others.
- Analyse software and features requirements, conduct trials, and plan rollout when required.
- Follows-up on general Radio Access Technology trends relating to Research & Studies towards updating Radio engineering guidelines accordingly.
- Ensure that RAN OEMs obtain Type Approval Certificates from the NCC for their hardware prior to deployment.
- Proactively Track Hardware lifecycle and plan to modernize when required.
- Responsible for compiling RAN Projects and budgets.
- Prepares Solution for Projects and process Capex approvals.
- Always propose preventive and/or corrective actions for the provisioning of acceptable QoS for voice and data services.
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Relevant University Degree in Engineering.
- 10 years of experience in 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years Planning & Optimization experience
- Minimum of 5 years with vendors (Huawei, ZTE and Nokia) experience or well-known operators in telecommunication or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of the field of 2G/3G/4G/5 Radio Communication, Planning and Optimization.
- Good knowledge of performance management, data analysis and RAN software features.
- Good Team management and negotiating abilities.
- Ready to work extra hours during rush periods.
- Maintains professional relationships with all departments.
- Ensures confidentiality of information.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you