Airtel Nigeria is among the leading telecommunications service provider in Nigeria with it’s headquarter located in Lagos, the commercial centre of Nigeria. See more Airtel Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Network Performance
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply For Sahara Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
About the Job
- Responsible for monitoring, managing and ensuring the optimal performance of Airtel Network and also ensuring the QoS reporting on the network.
- Monitor Operations and Maintenance of Network elements.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs on daily basis and make changes to improve QoS.
- Monitor and drive the reduction/elimination of BSS active alarms in the network.
- Track Infrastructure Capacity, Performance Analysis & solution definition.
- Drive the use of various BSS features for improving and optimizing the performance of the network.
- Responsible for any quality/KPI impacting changes introduced to the network or to any to any changes made to methods, processes or procedures, whether internal or external.
- Coordinate team on periodic Performance/Optimization Meetings with MS Partners to review Network KPIs.
- Benchmark the performance of various partners to engender effective competition for continued improvement.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all reports received from MS Partner (weekly/monthly/Quarterly/adhoc/etc.)
- Provide support to MS partners for troubleshooting and resolving BSS alarms [Hardware and Software].
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Communication, Electronics, or related fields).
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Network Planning, Optimization and/or O&M.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 8 years in GSM Network performance/Optimization/Planning.
- Minimum 6 Years of Managerial experience.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Mobile Communication.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in ICT/Telecom.
- Proficiency in RF Optimization tools and procedures and test equipment [ i.e RPNO TEMS, MAPINFO, iManager/M2000, etc.]
- Hand-on experience with Ericsson, Huawei BSS equipment (BTS, BSC) operations and maintenance.
- Analytical, statistical and Presentation skills.
- Sound Excel/Office suits.
- Knowledge of performance management systems/tools.
- Cognate Leadership skills.
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business at multiple levels will play an important role.
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to deliver business solution.
- Ability to motivate and lead.
- Analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you