MTN Nigeria’s vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our purpose is to make Nigerian lives a whole lot BRIGHTER by delivering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Campaign Management (Data Devices FBB MoMo and Digital), Marketing
Job Identification: 3111
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager CVM Commercial & Operations
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Provide input and support into defining business requirements for key customer value management (CVM) capability development projects, including campaign management & measurement systems, channel capabilities and integration;
- Drive the implementation of outbound and inbound marketing frameworks.
- Develop key inputs such as eligibility rules, arbitration prioritization, predictive models, offer value, levers, channel capacity, previous activity performance evaluation, customer investment rules, and strategic priorities;
- Manage the campaigns for outbound and inbound customer contact activity, based on the customer contact plan and requirements from Customer value management Base Marketing teams.
- Ensure the effective management of the customer decisioning logic/rules
- Manage the post-activity reports and in-depth performance evaluation to determine how existing decisioning rules can be enhanced to drive increased business benefits
- Prepare the detailed Monthly BTL Plans to be followed by the Campaign Management team. Report progress, risks and issues to be acted upon
- Implement customer contact policies and plans in line with MTN consumer strategies and measure effects and report results to related departments
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that progress is in line with customer value management roadmap, risks or issues are actioned upon timely, provide subject matter expertise where required
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Industry certification(s) and/or post-graduate/professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Experience: 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- 3-5 years of customer value/lifecycle management experience in general terms with minimum 3 years’ experience in Telecoms (Segments/CVM teams)
- Manager track record of at least 1 year or above
- Good knowledge/experience of developing and managing targeted CVM value propositions for the identified opportunities and risks
- Good knowledge/experience of analyzing the outputs of the activities managed and its development across time to meet the pre-set targets.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Also Apply For Workforce Group Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from applicants in all MTN’s recruitment processes and stages such as job application, CV review, interview, meeting, and final processing of applications.
- MTN is not liable for fraudulent publication of job offers in MTN’s name or for the fraudulent use of MTN’s name in any manner whatsoever.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you