PPC Limited is an engineering firm that is committed to providing integrated engineering solutions that solve and exceed customer expectations while conforming to all applicable industry. We turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experiences. Join PPC Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PPC Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports.
- Analyze financial information and summarizing financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accounts.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Develop and manage financial systems/policies.
- Negotiate and obtain finance for major projects.
- Preparing timely management and financial accounts and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the business unit.
- Preparing yearly budgets and undertaking quarterly/monthly/weekly performance reviews thereof.
- Upgrading financial processes and systems.
- Close liaison with the GCFOon Financial Reporting to resolve all issues.
- Involvement in cash planning, monitoring and control.
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc. in Accounting or other accounting-related courses.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or any other related accounting certification.
- At least 8 years experience with at least 3 in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of Modern accounting techniques and software.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2023.
Also Apply For Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you