Paga Nigeria is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone. Join Paga Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Paga Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Reconciliation Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Department: Customer Experience
Employment type: Full-time
Sector: Consumer Finance
Career Level: Entry Level
Report to: Head, Finance Operations
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
About the Role
- The Junior Reconciliation Officer will provide support to department activities with specific responsibility for the processing, recording, updating, and reconciling of financial information.
- The Officer will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with strong attention to detail.
- This role will utilize good teamwork, strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem-solving to ensure success.
- Perform POS/bank reconciliations, analyze, investigate and resolve variances and reconcile items.
- Review and reconcile third-party and Pagatech transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with financial legal requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end tasks.
Also Apply For Sahara Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of a 2:1 (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
- At least 1 – 2 years relevant experience in demonstrable experience.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high-performance environment
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially WORD and EXCEL
- Attention to details
- Speed and accuracy
- Task ownership
- Ability to learn fast.
- Communication skills
- Self-driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Good team player
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you