Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Plant Cashier
Locations: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT) & Agbor, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the petty cash inflow and outflow, receiving and verifying payments as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions, lodgements, and petty cash expenses.
Also Apply For: Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment (2 Positions)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintain records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Process expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Create and maintain records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconcile all received cash with expenses, which have been recorded in the petty cash book.
- Process payment for accounts and issue receipts.
- Keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checks the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements
- File all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Respond to queries regarding approvals, payment limits, retirement deadlines, etc.
- Retire the various imprest accounts.
- Preparedaily and weekly Sales Collections and Expense Reports for review by the Plant Supervisor and Accounts Officer (Treasury).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance / Accounting or any related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in the Finance/ Treasury / Accounts function in a similar organisation.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
Also Apply For: TradeDepot Recruitment 2023 (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “LPG Cashier_preferred Location” as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you