Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Supervisor
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring optimal, safe, and profitable operation of the Gas Plants, through the effective utilisation of human and material resources.
- The selected candidate will also be responsible for ensuring the plant staff adhere to operating procedures and policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure strict compliance with all Safety guidelines for the operation of the plant
- Coordinate Sales activities at the plants.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives to grow sales volumes and improve customer experience.
- Record and report on daily plant sales and operations activities (physical and electronic report), including Automatic Meter readings, pump meter opening and closing readings, Sales quantity, and lodgements.
- Enforce compliance with all housekeeping standards including dress code and cleanliness.
- Supervise product receipt in strict compliance with the defined procedures.
- Monitor and report on daily stock requirements.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- Minimum of Five (5) years relevant experience in Gas Operations with functional leadership of at least two (2) years in a similar role.
- Master’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
Also Apply For: Kilimanjaro Restaurant Recruitment (9 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “LPG Plant Supervisor_Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you