Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resource and Business Solutions provider. Incorporated in 1997, Kimberly Ryan and its diverse staff of seasoned professionals represent a passion for capacitating businesses, deploying cutting edge industry leading solutions and service delivery techniques informed by our experience and familiarity with doing business in our chosen markets. See more Kimberly Ryan Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Kimberly Ryan Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Renewable Energy)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and sustain business strategies for all power products and services.
- Regular conduct customer & sector analysis in order to maintain a competitive portfolio of product lines to match customer and sector requirements.
- Prepare sales targets across each product line and customer sector.
- Be accountable for sales revenue and gross margins.
- Be accountable for maintaining a rolling sales forecast and opportunity pipeline.
- Be accountable for independently sourcing and securing additional revenue from new customers and new products.
- Be accountable for the preparation and presentation of costing, quotations and proposals in line with company procedures.
- Responsible for subsequent follow up on any quote or proposal issued.
- Responsible to provide accurate analysis on lost orders.
- Be accountable for inventory planning and shipment schedules, in consultation with finance and logistics team, to prevent zero stock scenarios.
- Be accountable for providing market, competitor and pricing analysis to ensure company’s pricing structure remains competitive, but still in line with target margins set.
- Be accountable to develop, nurture and sustain an efficient and effective ERP/CRM customer database, and relationships, in order to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual KPI’s and sales targets.
- Liaise with the service department to ensure that delivery, installation and commissioning of new orders are achieved and invoiced, in a timely manner.
- Responsible for full sales cycle with customers, from received orders to invoicing and payment follow up till payment is received.
- Be accountable to monitor, measure and manage sales target achievement on a weekly basis in order to implement timely corrective actions.
- Be accountable for the management of sales ERP/CRM database covering enquiries, leads, quotes, orders/revenue secured, conversion ratios.
- Be accountable to provide weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports related to sales achievements providing sufficient data to aid in decision making.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from finance, logistics, service etc. to ensure customers’ expectations are achieved, or surpassed.
- Follow ISO processes and procedures at all times.
Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- Degree in relevant discipline, Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar position.
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Must have a proven track record in selling power related products and services.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge to match customer power requirements with existing company’s portfolio.
- Ability to externally source a competitively priced technical solution, out with current company’s portfolio, to match customer requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge of UPS Systems, Hybrid Solar and Storage solutions
- Highly motivated, target driven individual who has the ability to independently work alone to achieve KPI and revenue objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ERP/CRM databases.
- Must have excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and schedules.
- Knowledge within either Banking, Telecoms, IT, Industrial, Medical, Oil & Gas, EPC market sectors would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in Nigeria or Africa would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you