Lance Trend is a lead distributor for Canon in Nigeria, as well as partners with various ICT, manufacturers like HP (Gold Partner), Lenovo, Dell, Sharp, and Epson. We are committed to providing ICT solutions and services, tailored to best suit the needs of all our clients globally, by building an efficient network system in the most convenient manner across Africa. As a result of these, we remain the market benchmark for product pricing and competitiveness in our delivery system. We are ever focused on delivering the best value for your money and help make quality products accessible and affordable. For the past 30 years, Lance Trend have satisfied our clients and partners by providing quality I.T solutions and maintenance services for brands like HP, Dell, Canon, Lenovo, etc. we serve as licensed distributors for these manufacturers as well as partner with some major local distributors who serve as our intermediaries to the channel manufacturers. See more Lance Trend Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Lance Trend Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable ICT Operations Manager (Assist.) to promote our ICT / Logistic solutions.
- In this role, your duties will include familiarizing yourself with the technical specifications of our products, Logistics Administration and Management.
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Highly grounded in employee discipline and management.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews via preparing and completing action plans; implement importation documents, sales productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving products, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping
- Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, and product layout and implement changes
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Run a safe, injury/accident-free workplace
- Responsible for all aspects of vehicle and heavy equipment rentals
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Serve as a primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to product quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site.
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with GM and the management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and other issues at department meetings
- Work closely with the inventory manager and Warehouse team to perform an analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right products, maintaining solid inventory data, and reducing sub-rental expenses
- Communicate with legal counsel and safety department to ensure all processes remain compliant with valid Employment Laws.
Also Apply For Green Africa Airways Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 5 – 10 years of work experience.
The successful candidate must acquire the following qualities:
- Conflict Management, and Organizational Skills
- Excellent Decision-Making Tactics
- Good People management skills
- Excellent Data Entry/processing skills
- Must be Dependable and Deadline-Oriented
- Excellent Reporting and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to develop a budget with Critical Thinking Skills.
- Fantastic Problem Solving/Planning Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, Persuasiveness, Influencing, and Leading Skills.
- Ability to Delegate, Teamwork, and negotiation skills.
- Adaptability Can manage Stress, Tolerance, and Business Negotiation tactics.
- Team Work, Project Management, and Business Management.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
Also Apply For Workforce Group Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you