IO Furniture Limited is a full-administration inside plan and assembling organization portrayed by our inflexible quality and imaginative plan arrangements. With development, usefulness, and style at the substance of our organization, we convey flawlessness reliably. From our unique works of art to our custom venture plans we have figured out how to construct a heavenly standing for greatness, quality, dependability and trustworthiness. Start a new career with IO Furniture Limited today, and be part of our success story.
IO Furniture Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Also Apply For: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Implements the Internal Control programs to ascertain and report on degree of compliance with company-approved policies and operating procedures, laws, regulations, and code of good business practices.
- Reports significant risk exposures and control issues, including fraud risks, governance issues, and other matters needed or requested by the Executive Management.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified and provides recommendations for improving the organization’s operations
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Carry out monthly/Adhoc inventory count and periodic fixed asset verification exercises.
- Follows up on the implementation of the audit/control recommendations and ensures that improvements are made to reduce the residual risks to appropriate levels.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly internal control activity reports.
- Performs any other functions as may be assigned.
Key Job Attributes
Education & Experience:
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics, Banking, and Finance or related courses.
- 2 – 4years relevant experience.
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Problem solving and innovative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and Result Oriented
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2023.
Also Apply For: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you