IT Horizons Limited is Africa’s accomplice of decision in all things connecting with Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength wealthy in information, ability and aptitude, we have everything necessary to go to all your innovation needs. See more IT Horizons Limited Job vacancies Here >>
IT Horizons Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Corporate Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- The incumbent is responsible for achieving cost-effective utilization of the Group’s financial resources, through the definition of financial standards, policies and procedures, strategic financial management, investment & funding, strategic development, business branding, marketing & communication and management of project & supply chain policies and procedures, which includes but not limited to trading, purchasing, shipping, contracts negotiation and stakeholder’s management.
- You will ensure the financial planning and decision-making process through the provision of accurate, timely and relevant financial information.
- To facilitate the generation and collation of financial data across the company and ensure prompt preparation of accurate financial statements and overseeing the company’s end to end product management and customer experience.
- This position is responsible for the delivery of all projects and excellent customer experience to all the company customers within the agreed Service Level Agreement and maintaining a consistent satisfactory experience with all customers.
- You will provide strategic input and direction for the brand while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind and responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy to continually enhance a particular brand image, increasing brand awareness and providing sales/marketing support via promotions, media relations, and other non-campaign activities.
- You will also handle translating IT Horizons Group’s business objectives into creative and executable corporate communication strategies as well as advise internal and external stakeholders on relevant issues concerning the brand. You are required to simultaneously render support to the team and operate independently as a consultant.
- The role-holder will also focus on ensuring appropriate planning, maintenance, and utilization of facilities across the business, ensure that the company’s assets, and locations are effectively and adequately monitored and secured with minimal risk and or exposure to threats.
- Assume control of the business’ operational and administrative expectations to deliver the required value to the business and carrying out other business deliverables as business demands.
Corporate Finance & Financial Management:
- Engages Executive Management and the appropriate Board Committee to develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections.
- Develops business plans and utilize financial models and activity-based financial analysis to provide a basis for investment decisions and business planning.
- Manages key banking relationships to facilitate proper, timely and cost-effective funding of business operations.
- Develops and maintains a system of appropriate financial policies, procedures, and controls to ensure efficient financial management.
- Develops and implements the organisation’s financial strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure an efficient, value for money and commercially focused procurement functions.
- Oversees the preparation and communication of timely, accurate, and useful financial and management reports for investors or lending institutions and the group’s management on a periodic and /or ad-hoc basis.
- Raise funds as approved by the Board of Directors to finance the organisation’s business activities.
- Implements a sound accounting framework in compliance with statutory provisions.
- Develops and implements a robust and reliable financial reporting system in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensures that adequate controls are in place to facilitate seamless payment system.
- Establish measures or controls to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately captured and reported.
- Liaise with statutory auditors to discuss and resolve queries as they arise to ensure seamless audit exercise.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant external bodies e.g., regulatory organizations, auditors, solicitors, bankers etc.
- Advise executive management on changes in financial regulations, legislation, and government tariffs.
- Manages the group’s treasury assets to achieve optimal sourcing, application, and growth of funds.
- Reviews the preparation and management of annual business budgets.
Also Apply For: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Project & Customer Experience:
- Oversees the tracking, development, and implementation of innovations in Project Management, Service delivery and Quality Assurance
- Ensures products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Coordinates project activities of internal and external vendors to ensure services delivered consistently meet customers’ expectation.
- Reviews and approves purchase orders for supply and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs.
- Defines and manages key supplier relationships to deliver excellent operational performance in cost, service, and quality.
- Develops and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver on cost reductions and process simplification.
- Monitors product prices in the international market, forecasts, and reports to management on their implications for the business.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions, involving legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximize value.
- Monitors all third-party payments to ensure that such payments are justified by the value of work successfully completed and are in alignment with the approved budget.
- Proactively engages with the external community, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders concerning supply chain operations.
- Keeps abreast of developments and supply opportunities in the industry and advise management accordingly.
- Provides management oversight for supply operations to ensure compliance with established policies and regulatory or statutory requirements.
Strategy & Research:
- Oversee the development, preparation, and review of ITH group corporate and business strategies and plans, liaising with internal and external stakeholders as necessary, ensuring a robust strategy and Policy framework.
- Provide insight relating to business expansion, new product development, market entry, marketing and communications as well as public relations in line with corporate strategy.
- Prepare Board Documents and monthly profitability Report for executive management by gathering and extracting business and financial information from departmental reports.
- Provide business Intelligence through research and data analysis to support management decision making and service improvement.
- Oversee Strategic Partnerships in line with standard procedures and assess same to ensure that ITH maximizes benefits from its partners, and existing ones are renewed based on laid down parameters.
- Supports executive management in the development of the corporate strategy and tactical plans by providing strategic insights on administration.
- Ensures that all business needs are adequately supplied in the most efficient way possible.
- Provides leadership and direction for the achievement of set targets for Administration support service.
- Monitors operations against external best practices and advice business units accordingly.
- Provides periodic updates to Executive Management on Corporate Services.
Brand and Communications
- Ensures the delivery of consistent messaging and brand management throughout all external and internal communications, brand materials and collaterals.
- Ensures that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards.
- Provide mentoring, coaching, leadership, managerial and oversight support to the team and perform other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop and monitors the execution of marketing strategy.
- Support development of a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities.
- Supports the generation of ideas for effective brand placement and enhancement of brand value.
- Guides the production of company-branded collaterals and corporate gift items.
- Responsible for shaping and enhancing brand image and sustaining brand exposure.
- Interested candidates should possess a P.hD or Master’s Degree with 10-11 years experience.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2023.
Also Apply For: Air Peace Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you