J-Six Chicken is a component of J-Six Group which consistently provide quality products and professional hospitality experience to customers. Food Safety and Hygiene is very important for the wellbeing and safety of our customers. We are currently recruiting suitable candidates for immediate employment. Start a new career with J-Six Group today, and be part of our success story.
J-Six Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Locations: Ibeju-Lekki (Abijo) and Ijora – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Duration: 8 hours shift
Also Apply For: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on a regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Receive all items, and maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor periodic automatic reorder levels for all food items to ensure the availability of stock.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per agreed purchase, delivery note, and agreed quantity has been received
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities’ upkeep and hygiene.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean and tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations
- Ensure the store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the inventory/materials management system.
- All invoices must be posted immediately upon items received.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures
- Conduct inventory audit to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Work closely with Procurement to order and receive items and equipment.
Also Apply For: Air Peace Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a minimum of an OND.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the same or related role, added advantage for a fast food restaurant.
- Inventory and market requisition knowledge.
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to communicate well with others.
- Available for immediate resumption.
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must.
- Candidate must live in close proximity to Ijora.
Salary and Other Benefits
- N50,000 monthly (Net).
- Staff Lunch and Monthly Relief Allowance
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2023.
Also Apply For: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you