First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Hub, Port Harcourt (Private Banking Group)
Job Identification: 855
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Schedule Full time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Supervise activities of front office, middle office and back office staff to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to Private Banking clients.
- Oversee and ensure the flow of client’s transactions and investments portfolio is in accordance with client’s mandate.
- Promote the education of clients in the wealth management space, providing personal financial advisory services that enhance investment decisions.
- Review client profiles to ensure investments are in accordance with mandates, risk profiles and risk appetites.
- Promote the sales and services culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Actively participate in the development of budgets and target as they relate the Private Banking business and ensure the achievement of monthly and annual targets.
- Authorize capital and current expenditure for the Hub.
- Ensure Hub operating cost is within the approved budget.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
Also Apply For Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Minimum 2:2 undergraduate Degree.
- Preference for Postgraduate Business or related Degree or other professional qualification.
- Training in Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation
- Training in Customer Profiling and Risk Assessments
- Minimum 10 years working experience in banking or a related industry.
- Previous experience in Asset & Wealth Management or Investment Banking is an advantage.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non-bank financial services industries in which the Bank competes.
Skill / Competencies:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Instruments Knowledge
- Credit Assessment And Structuring
- Marketing / Sales
- Business / Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business / Operational Strategy
- Asset / Investment Management
- Trust Administration
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2023 at 09:04 PM.
Also Apply For RevenStrat Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you