First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – (Private Banking)
Job Identification: 853
Locations: Lagos Island – Lagos, Kaduna, Owerri – Imo, Onitsha – Anambra
Job Schedule Full time
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective clients- High/Ultra-High Networth Individuals.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Profile Clients and drive the sales of Wealth Management and Investment Solutions Portfolio/services to meet clients’ needs.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to implement appropriate marketing strategies aimed at positioning the Bank as Market Leaders in the high-value segment business.
- Receive and ensure prompt execution of requests from Private Banking clients.
- Ensure client profitability by closely monitoring product utilization and transaction activities.
- Handle credit processing for clients including but not limited to providing support to the middle office in preparing credit requests.
- Initiate structuring of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Generate leads and work closely with the Team Lead to close business deals.
- Understand the competition & formulate a counter strategy to safeguard the Banks position and win new business.
Also Apply For PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
Education & Experience
- A good First Degree from a reputable institution.
- Eligible candidates for the Private Banker role must have a minimum of 2 years’ banking experience in Private Banking, asset management or investment banking.
- Hands-on experience in managing ultra-high-net-worth clients.
- Track record of success and achievement in client origination and retention.
Skills / Competencies:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Instruments Knowledge
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing / Sales.
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business/ Operational Strategy
- Asset/Investment Management
- Trust Administration
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non-bank financial services industries in which the Bank competes.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2023 at 09:05 PM.
Also Apply For TradeDepot Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you