First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Private Banking
Job Identification: 854
Locations: Lagos, Kaduna, Ibadan – Oyo, Asaba – Delta and Owerri – Imo
Job Schedule Full time
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide specialist financial advice and support to HNI clients and ensure that their lifestyle and investment needs are met.
- Active Sale of Private Banking investment portfolio/services to meet clients’ needs.
- Understand the competition & formulate counter strategy to safeguard the Bank’s position and win new businesses.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective HNI clients.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Initiate structure of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in banking or a related industry
- Previous experience in asset management or investment Banking is an advantage.
Skills / Competencies:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Instruments Knowledge
- Credit Assessment And Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business/ Operational Strategy
- Asset/Investment Management
- Trust Administration
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non-bank financial services industries in which the Bank competes.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2023 at 09:06 PM.
Also Apply For Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you