Airtel Nigeria is among the leading telecommunications service provider in Nigeria with it’s headquarter located in Lagos, the commercial centre of Nigeria. See more Airtel Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Automation & Self Service
Job Type: Full-time
About the Job
- The role is responsible for developing and managing robust, scalable alternate cheap/zero rated customer self-service channels.
- Focusing on customer empowerment, business intelligence and analysis on alternate channels to ensure increased customer usage and to drive initiatives that increase usage on services available with minimum human interaction.
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Conceptualization, development and implementation of the self-service applications over Web, IVR & SMS to reduce call volumes into the call center.
- Leverage existing self-service product enhancement & maintenance.
- Highest escalation level in circle in the operational workflow for IT issues.
- Control application design and plan product versions control.
- Develop menu trees for modification and customer experience enhancement on the IVR and USSD platforms.
- Implement changes on the platforms to address product and service changes for IVR, USSD and Web self-care.
- Ensure content across all platforms address call drivers into the call center.
- Overhaul of menus on both IVR and USSD to address audio quality and content.
- Provide options to activate/deactivate services on the IVR.
- Provide clear and concise messages on the channel.
- Ensure menu design will provide ease of usage on the channel.
- Ensure content addresses call drivers into the call center.
- Manage and modify menu trees in line with dynamic market trends.
- Continuously drive usage via BTL campaigns with social media campaigns as lead alongside SMS campaigns (Local language and English) OBD campaigns.
- Creation of accesses for staff to all CRM and Billing applications.
- Validation of users across the business with access to CRM and Billing applications.
- Develop policies which govern modifications and utilization on all self-service applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any degree.
Experience & Skills:
- 5 years working experience.
- CRM & workflow implementation.
- Quality management Skill.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Moniepoint Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you