Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience. See more Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
- The engineer must have a design consultancy background, know how to follow up with the day-to-day activities on the project site, making sure that the progress is completed according to approved drawings and approved material submittals. Project management abilities are also required.
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Design & Drafting of Mechanical Systems including, but not limited to, Water Supply (Hot & Cold), Water treatment Plants, Soil & Waste drainage, Sewage Treatment, Rainwater drainage and HVAC, etc.
- Contributing to overcoming technical challenges on projects and providing guidance to less experienced team members
- Preparing well-reasoned and well-presented technical content for inclusion in key project documents, e.g. tender documentation, engineering designs, feasibility reports or technical specifications
- Communicating openly and effectively with team members
- Ensure the proper execution as per the approved shop drawings (Site inspections are required)
- Explain the work methodologies to the work and supervising force to ensure that the work is done as per the requirements
- Reporting to the General Manager regarding daily progress of work and plan for the next working days
- Informing the Project Manager (Contractor’s Side) and the General Manager regarding material status on the site and preparing the requirement for the upcoming period
- Design systems incorporating power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems, and equipment specification and selection
- Take responsibility for mechanical engineering tasks, and perform associated calculations and analysis
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 – 20 years of experience in design consultancy firms located in Nigeria
- Proficient in the use of internet, email and Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Revit, Dialux, etc.
- Must be an NSE & COREN Certified Engineer.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2023.
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you