Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for positioning the brand to attract and engage the intended audience using digital media.
- The role includes establishing and maintaining online communities on all relevant platforms.
Also Apply For: Dangote Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Designs text, key messages, graphics, and other branding material that can be used consistently across platforms to promote Rainoil’s brand.
- Create Brand elements, and brand identity design across all social media and traditional platforms.
- Develop content for all Rainoil social media platforms.
- Plans, write and produces corporate publications in support of a range of initiatives.
- Works with colleagues in Human Capital to ensure that the Rainoil “employer brand” is represented within all internal staff and recruitment material.
- Supports and engages with all relevant forums or groups within Rainoil
- Develops and disseminates the periodic staff newsletter and ensures alignment with all other communication channels.
- Prepares and presents materials including intranet and web site content and conference speeches for senior management, to convey key messages and new developments.
- Develops strategies that will build a strong brand that is fit for purpose and will support Rainoil’s business objectives.
- Liaises with Risk, Legal & Compliance personnel, to ensure the brand is registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where necessary and that this value is understood.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Branding/Marketing/Corporate Communications department a similar organization.
- A master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: Moniepoint Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you