Trident Micro Finance Bank Limited is a financial Institution incorporated to provide financial services to those person(s) or business (es) that are traditionally not served or under-served by the conventional commercial banks. We work towards building long term relationships with our prospective and current customers by rendering excellent and unmatched services. Join Trident Microfinance Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Trident Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
The relationship officer would be responsible for the following;
- Mobilization of customers for small business loans within Abuja and its environs, majorly Wuse, Utako, Garki, Kubwa markets. Etc.
- Generate leads into any of the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) markets through key distributor schemes.
- Signing on, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, food vendors (online & offline).
- Contractors/Suppliers of NGOs etc.
- Verification of clients’ home and shop addresses in compliance with company’s guidelines and procedures.
- Participation in credit committee for loan appraisals where required.
- Recovery of overdue loans while ensuring cordial and long-term relationship with customers through excellent customer service.
- Appraising client’s business and capacity to service requested loan.
- Capture all required information (i.e. client & guarantor’s name, address & image. Business image and address).
- Post-disbursement monitoring.
- Maintaining a healthy portfolio.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Bank.
- B.Sc. / HND (or OND with 4years experience in the microfinance industry).
- Prior experience as a loan officer in a financial institution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be resident in Abuja or environs.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2023.
Also Apply For: Moniepoint Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you