Eko Maintenance Limited was setup in 2011 as a Facility Management Company. It is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. See more Eko Maintenance Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aluminium Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technician must possess adequate skill to execute aluminum fixtures and maintenance.
- Must be able to analyse and execute task according to regulated standards
- Must be polyvalent to execute other civil tasks asides aluminum fixtures and maintenance works. E.g. – Facade Cleaning, e.t.c.
- Must be able to handle portable and dedicated power tools and equipment’s
- Must be able to perform aluminium works, iron monger works, furniture, etc.
- Any other related job.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Applicant must have proven track record on the job.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
- The Applicant is expected to be familiar with aluminium works, use of alocoboard, iron monger works, furniture works and Janitorial services.
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in Aluminium works.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: Moniepoint Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you