Kuda Bank is a full digital bank that aims at being the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda bank services is free charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa in 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans. Start a new career today with Kuda Bank, and be part of our success story.
Kuda Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Analyst
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies including but not limited to EFCC, the Police in respect of all requests received as they pertain to Kuda’s customers.
- Transaction monitoring and preparation of SARs/STRs
- KYC reviews
- Documentation of engagement reports
- Building an efficient compliance framework for the company and monitoring compliance with the same across departments.
- Work closely with the Legal, Fraud, IS Control, and Internal Control/Audit teams on various cross-functional issues.
- Internal Engagements with stakeholders on day-to-day customer requests.
- Regulatory, compliance, and operational risk management
- Performing other related duties as may be required or assigned from time to time
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian financial regulations, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) guidelines, AML/CFT regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Applications.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High level of integrity, discretion, and the ability to handle confidential information.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Lance Trend Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you